Traveling As a Dream.

Travel is a peculiar thing. It's hard to know the ways of the world when you haven't been anywhere extreme. Take a moment to think about where you would like to travel most in the entire world. I would want to go to Paris, or anywhere in France for that matter. I was thinking about it, and I realized that the only thing that makes me happy in this world (besides my friends and family) is traveling. I was fortunate enough to see the entire world just by having a dad who wanted to live his dream. At the time, it wasn't my dream, but now I realize that I would give anything to go back in time and see those places again. I had some wonderful experiences during my six years traveling, and some not so wonderful experiences, but when it comes down to it, I wouldn't have changed anything. At least I got to see those places, when some people go through their whole lives not seeing even a quarter of what I saw. For that I am very grateful. So keep dreaming readers, even if your dreams are out of reach.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram: claire10112
Thanks for reading,
xx Aspiring Fashionista

Comments

Popular Posts