Updated Fashionista

Dearest Bloggers,

I haven't written a post for this blog in months, and I sincerely apologize for my lack of commitment for this blog. All of that will change as of now! I have decided to completely update my blog so that it is actually interesting to read, and I am going to focus more on fashion and less on my personal life. So here it is, my more interesting blog.

So, now that that's covered, let me update you a little bit with my life when it comes to being a fashionista-in-training. I am in this club at my university called Body Con. I fell in love with the club, and the other fashionistas-in-training who are a part of the club. These are people that I automatically connect with, and who I have so much in common with. Yesterday, we held a photo shoot for a rummage sale that the club is putting on. I helped style for it, and participated in modeling as well. I had so much fun bonding with everyone and  getting a behind-the-scenes look at the fashion industry college style. We chose clothes from a second-hand store in downtown Moscow, and had a blast putting garments together to create styles that are very unique and that you wouldn't see in everyday life. I am so fortunate for this experience, and I am very fortunate to be able to pursue my dreams in this beautiful place.

Until next time,
Aspiring Fashionista

Comments

Popular Posts