Aspiring Fashionista 101

Hello! Aspiring Fashionista here, writing my first ever blog post. Fingers crossed that I will actually stick to this one. I come from a small town in Washington, and up to about two weeks ago, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. Yes, I knew what my interests were; for example I've always wanted to be a famous pop star, but those dreams were shattered once I finally figured out that I have no talent when it comes to the music business. Actually, I don't have any talent when it comes to anything. This is when I realized that yes, I have always had a passion for fashion, so why not put my one true interest into a career path? So here I am, 19 years old stuck at a school that I will be transferring out of in 15 days to be exact, (not that I'm counting or anything), and all I want to do with my life is to eventually become an editor and chief at Vogue or Vanity Fair or some extraordinarily high fashion magazine company. Yes, this sounds shallow, but I actually believe I have what it takes. So while I'm stuck at this school, I've decided to stop sitting around moping about my life that's slowly falling apart, and actually do something productive with it. Even if it is writing a blog about my life when it comes to fashion. So here it is, my blog about my life and fashion, or rather an invisible girl from a small town with huge dreams. As cheesy as that sounds. ;) 

I'll try to update this every day, and who knows? Maybe I'll end up getting a few readers. Ciao. 

Comments

Popular Posts