Dressing Professionally



Hello Everyone!

        I am so sorry that I haven't updated my blog in a few months. I just got back to school and things have been pretty crazy on my side of things. So, with that being said, this post is going to be all about professional dress for interviews, or going into the Fashion Industry as a career.

  Currently, I'm taking a class called Career Development in the Textile and Apparel Industry (long name, I know) and recently we spoke about how to dress professionally going into an interview. People judge pretty easily based on how you are dressed (especially in this industry) so you always need to make sure that you dress to impress. With an employer, the initial reaction that they will have toward you will be based off of how you look. I had my lovely suite mate take pictures of me in three professional outfits, front and back and I've decided to share them with you:






Front of Outfit #1
Back of Outfit #1
     






Front of Outfit #2
Back of Outfit #2




















Back of Outfit #3
  
Front of Outfit #3
























       I chose the first outfit because it is both professional, and it shows the kind of person and style that I am. This could be for both a more conservative interview, and an interview for a company that is more casual dress. I chose the second outfit because it is incredibly professional, and it is paired with some nude pumps and a pencil skirt. The third outfit is an Audrey Hepburn inspired dress, which is paired with black flats.

     Thank you all for reading my blog! Sorry I haven't updated it in a while.
                    
                 Stay Excellent,
                       Aspiring Fashionista

Comments

Popular Posts